Delete a Volume from Your Project
If you decide to delete a VM Instance, you may still have its associated Volume left behind (i.e.,
Delete Volume on Instance Delete was set to
No when you launched the Instance). Use the following procedure if you wish to delete a Volume.
Log in to Horizon
- Navigate to the Horizon web interface at https://cloud.cades.ornl.gov/.
- Log in with your UCAMS credentials.
Your three-letter UCAMS ID
Your UCAMS password
From here, you can delete the Volume from your Project.
Delete a Volume
- Navigate to
- In the Volumes screen, ensure that the Volume is not in use by any VM Instance.
- Click the ▾ drop-down menu of the volume you wish to delete.
Delete Volumefrom the resulting menu.
Delete Volumein the resulting dialog.
- Confirm that the Volume is no longer listed in the Volumes screen.